Friday, April 4, 2014

Easy Tuna Macaroni Salad

1 1/2 cups uncooked salad macaroni
1 5oz can tuna (drained)
1 stalk chopped celery
3/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
3/4 cup mayo (or salad dressing; we use Miracle Whip)
2 chopped hard boiled eggs

Cook macaroni, rinse it, and mix it all together.  Refridgerate until ready to eat.

Optional items:
chopped olives
chopped green onions
chopped bell pepper
sweet pickle relish


My wife always made this recipe without instructions.  I told her to write down the quantities for me the next time she made it.  She did it when I was out of town, so I didn't get a picture.  I'll add one next time we make it.

It's a good easy meal when you're in a hurry, and most of the stuff is usually in the kitchen cabinets/ pantry/fridge.  It's also really good for a potluck.  Add some egg slices and sprinkle the top with paprika for presentation.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment